Saturday, December 5, 2009

Day 80 - School continues...

We got up & got going on school again today. I know, SATURDAY SHOULD NOT BE A SCHOOL DAY, but... we have lots of days-off coming up! We worked until about lunch time and then the kids were itching to get outside to play. Megan got a special call from a Nanaimo friend that kept her busy for the afternoon, so that was special for her. We had a quiet evening and an early time of family devotions & bedtime. Need to catch up and bank some sleep time for Disneyland next week!
Funny how this house has 5 bedrooms, but Sarah & Joshua still want to sleep in the same room. Sarah, being her usual silly-self. She can always give the gift of a smile!
Joshua taking his turn at being silly.
Joshua must have taken this photo. If I leave my good camera out, I notice the last few mornings he wanders around and takes random shots. Usually VERY random, but I thought this was a special shot of Megan doing her devotions this morning. I wonder if she even noticed him taking the photo.

✈ two more sleeps ✈

No comments:

Post a Comment