Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Day 50 - A new puzzle

Today's main focus was school. The kids had a few days of either no or very little school to enjoy time with Grandma & Grandpa so today they were back at it and a little deeper than normal! They did great though and we got through the work that needed to get done, even a little extra! We're planning on traveling next time David is home as we leave Havasu (*sniff, sniff*) on November 21st. So we need to plug away at school this week. Megan & I found a great puzzle at Walamart so we decided to open it up once we got through school and work on it this week. I love having a puzzle out to slowly pick away at. It usually reminds me of Christmas time, and I guess we are getting close now aren't we... 7 weeks away!
We are loving this cute series and have "One hundred cats and a dog" on our wish list! :)
Sarah was great at searching for all those straight-edged pieces.
Megan stayed up with me tonight which was nice. She had to work through another math lesson and one of her favorite shows (Cake Boss) was on at 9pm so I let her hang with me.
Love those little special moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment