Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Day 28 - Words from the kids :)

I lost my tooth on Sunday! My dad was gone. I still have the hole and the tooth fairy came. I got 2 dollars of USA money. Today Josh pushed Megan into the pool, Megan screamed her head off! I was climbing the bunk beds and missed my bed and fell from the top bunk onto my arm. I was screaming so hard and now my arm hurts. My Mommy wrapped it for me.
- Sarah
hi to the world (who has a computer)(hi daddy)
Today we had homeschool and we had a long day. After school we had fun like pushing Megan in the pool with her clothes on. Then Sarah fell off the bed (bunks)and sprained her arm or broke it.
~Joshua

3 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Sounds like a rough day for some. Quick Dad get back home! lol
    Sarah's arm looks pretty discolored, ouch!!

    Your place looks so lovely and sounds like so much fun. I know I don't have to tell you to have fun in Disneyland but I will anyway. I can't wait to go back with my little ones in 3 years.

    Take Care
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hay Sarah - no breaking arms while you are there - take it easy we all want you back in one piece. love you
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her arm is doing a bit better. She seems to be able to move it around - so I'm guessing it's just a sprain. The photo does make it looked discolored, but it really isn't. :) Whew!

    ReplyDelete